Terms and Conditions – Display Crafter, A Trade Show Display Store
To facilitate the ordering process, we’ve outlined the entire process from start to finished. We’ve seen that some clients have issues with uploading artwork, artwork help, and our refund policy. Read through these guidelines to ease your understanding of our ordering process.
1. Browse Online:
Look around the site for the items you are interested in. You can search by size ( 10′ x 10′), type (Banner Stands), or function (Outdoor Displays). Then just add your items to cart. You can view these items by clicking the cart icon in the top right of the page. Decide you didn’t want that banner stand? Go to your cart and click the “remove” beside the item you don’t want. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Ask our Sales Support staff through phone, live chat, or contact us
Browse through our site for the products that you most like. You can search by product categories listed in the blue main navigation bar at the top of the page. Add any items of interest to your cart and make sure you select and modifiers for the respective product. You can view your cart by clicking on the blue cart icon in the top right hand corner of the page. If you’d like to remove a trade show display product from your cart, simply click the little x button on the left hand side. If you are looking for a very specific display and can’t find it, contact us at 727-300-6698 for further assistance, we may be able to customize a solution for you.
2. Purchase Online:
- Please fill out the order form as accurately as possible. This will help make sure that your order is correctly shipped and received on time.
- Orders over $15,000 require a bank transfer or will be subject to 2% processing fee if paid via credit card.
- We cannot ship to a PO Box; Include a suite # to shipping addresses.
- Shipping rates at checkout are subject to change after order is placed and will be billed and charged according to shipping carrier charges.
- Most importantly, add the proper contact information. If we experience any problems during the shipping phase, we need to be able to contact you immediately to resolve the issues.
– Credit Card Charges. Any orders over $500 that are placed will receive a call within one business day to verify personal information to ensure a trustworthy transaction.
3. Verify the confirmation email for order accuracy
You will receive a copy of your sales order once the order is placed. Contact us immediately if any changes need to be made. You will also receive an email with instructions on how to upload your artwork. If any changes need to be made such as a change of shipping address, adding products or removing products, etc. are subject to a $25 order change admin fee. Artwork design assistance is also available if requested.
You will get a copy of your sales receipt as soon as you place your order online. Please call us immediately if anything needs to be changed. The next step will direct you to our Artwork Upload page where you can upload your custom artwork or logos to be added to the displays.
4. Formatting Your Artwork
We need the artwork in vector format (.ps or .ai) with a minimum of 100 dpi at size. Do not put a .jpg into a Vector format. This will cause excessive blurring of your image when expanding it to fit your item. If you have any issues here, contact your art director or request artwork assistance. Make sure your artwork will fit the product by using the artwork templates. The templates are found online under the Assembly and Templates tab underneath the product image. Finally, make sure your image has 100 dpi at size. That means if you are designing artwork for a 10′ Waveline, you should have 100 dpi when that image is stretched to the template size, 124.5″w x 91.5″h. If you are ready to upload your art, visit our upload page
and read the instructions for how to name your file. Our Pricing includes 2 rounds of art submissions. After that we will charge $35 art-admin fee for each additional art file submission.
Please send the highest resolution artwork you have. Every order includes 1 hour of artwork preparation (Valued at $75 per hour) to align elements and send proofs and communicate any possible artwork issues there may be (blurriness, distorting, sizing, bleed issues). Please download the artwork template for the product on the corresponding product page under the “Artwork Template” tab in the description.
5. Proofing process
This is where is it important to leave extra room between the production time and your due date. Occasionally mishaps and technical difficulties will occur requiring further artwork editing. The proof will show you what your artwork will look like on the display. If our art department notices possible issues with your artwork we will let you know. However, we do not do copy editing. Be sure the artwork you submit is exactly what you want. The art department will only inform you on issues of color matching and possible pixelation.
This is the most critical step of your trade show display order. We understand that sometimes time is of the essence, but this is not a fast process. We will do everything in our power to meet your deadline if you need it in a hurry, but if we can’t we WILL let you know.
Rush orders are available at NO CHARGE, however this comes on a case by case basis, sometimes we can fulfill the request, sometimes we cannot, it is just based on when the product is needed and how fast artwork can be proofed.
Color Matching – Color matching is ONLY guaranteed with hard copy proofs. For $35 we will ship a small sample print of your artwork to visually confirm all colors are correct.
Once you say “Approved” the order is started and sent to the printer immediately. Changes cannot be made at this point.
7. Order Cancellation:
- Orders must be cancelled before any production work is done.This includes artwork proofing.
- Any order placed on this website must be cancelled with 3 business days, in order to receive a full refund.
- Once either hardware has shipped out and/or artwork proofs have been approved there are no cancelations.
- Graphic Design time is non-refundable even with an order cancellation. Any time that has been spent designing your exhibit or display with not be refunded.
- Display Crafter also reserves the right to cancel any order based on a customer interaction(s) of any of the following; uses very rude language in writing or over the phone, bullying behavior, curses or swear verbally or in writing.
8. Order Change Request:
- Shipping address changes
- Package re-routes due to shipping address changes may also incur additional fees issue by FedEx or UPS.
- Display Crafter offers varies shipping options including FedEx, UPS and Freight. We always attempt to ship from the closest manufacturing facility and cheapest shipping method in order to save customer costs.
- Shipping via ground does not guarantee a delivery date. If a particular delivery date is requested, upgrading shipping method may need to be considered.
- If there is damage during shipping, Display Crafter can only follow a claim if we shipped the order on our account. Customers are responsible for filing any claims when shipped on their FedEx or UPS accounts.
- Please keep in mind that your order may ship and deliver early. Please indicate in your Order Comments if it cannot arrive early. Orders shipping direct to a show/warehouse or hotel will ship to arrive on the requested delivery date.
10. Product Repairs:
- Should any of the products you ordered need repair, please fill out the Product Repair Form.
- All damaged products must be notified within 10 days of receipt.
- Display Crafter will ship out any replacement parts needed via ground shipping. If expedited shipping is needed, customers will be responsible for the difference in costs.
- Product misuse and damage during shipping is not covered in product warranties and do not qualify for free repairs.
11. Return Policy:
- Any request to return a product must be done within 15days from the original ship date of your products.
- Verify each shipment immediately upon receipt against packing list to ensure accuracy.
- If a discrepancy is found, please contact our Customer Service Department immediately.
- Custom graphics of any kind are NOT refundable
- Should a return of unused product be requested for any reason other than a warranty matter, ten days or more after the shipping date, contact our Customer Service Department for a determination.
- We will carry out a full inspection of products before deciding whether or not to accept the return.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Returns are not accepted more than 30 days after the shipping date.
12. Pricing Disclaimer:
Display Crafter makes every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy and validity of the information provided on its web pages. However, as policies, price points, dates, conditions, and information are continually changing, DisplayCrafter.com reserves the right to change at any time without notice, information contained on this website and makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. DisplayCrafter.com is not responsible for typographical errors and we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information published in our catalogs and website. The documents and graphics published on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. DisplayCrafter.com makes no representation about the suitability of the information and graphics represented on this site.